Alexander Daniels is currently working with a well-established company based in Birmingham. Specialising in Stainless Sheet Metal Work and Plant equipment, they require a skilled TIG Fabricator/Welder to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with light to medium gauge Stainless Steel from 1.6 – 6mm. You will hold a strong knowledge of technical engineering drawings, and possess the ability to TIG weld Stainless Steel to a high quality.
You will be expected to:
• Reading technical engineering drawings
• Use various hand/power tools
• Setup welding machines to correct
• Wire Speed/Amps/Volts to suit the job
• Marking out using measuring tools
• Self inspection of quality
• Possess good finishing skills.
This is a permanent contract after completing a successful probation
Hourly rate is between £11-12ph Depending on experience. Plus overtime