MIG Welder Fabricator
Alexander Daniels is currently working with a leading steel company based within the Black Country, who manufactures primary and secondary steelwork for the construction industry.
You will be required to be fully skilled in Fabrication, and have experience working with heavy gauge, structural steel.
* Previous experience working with structural steel is a MUST *
You will be expected to:
• Use various hand tools
• Work to a high quality
• Adhering to deadlines and health & safety
• Read technical drawings
• Mark out steel
• Burning/Cutting and bending
• Use of workshop machinery
• Plating and fabrication of steelwork
• Tacking parts in place
• MIG welding
Coded qualifications are not essential but previous experience working to these standards would be an advantage!
This is a permanent position after a successful probation period offering £10.00ph + Overtime paid at premiums