MIG Welder Fabricator
AD Engineering is currently working with a well-established engineering company based in Staffordshire, just outside of Stoke-On-Trent. They are looking for an Experienced Senior Fabricator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
• Fabricating, Welding and manufacturing new machines from engineering drawings (A team of Mechanical Engineers carry out he build and assembly, but knowledge would be an advantage)
• Reading technical engineering drawings.
• Working to precision
• Working with various mechanical components; bearings, shafts, gears & motors etc.
• Welding heavy gauge material, working within a heavy engineering environment.
• Reading technical CAD drawings, and understanding precision limits
• Experience with Mechanical Assembly/Fitting would be an advantage
• Highly skilled Fabrication and Welding
• High level of commitment and forward thinking, using initiative
• Enjoy a technical challenge, may be occasions where engineering drawings are not available
• Ability to problem solve & rectify, and a senior team member
• Ability to understand & achieve completing to a deadline
• Ability to communicate well with a team & with the management
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Fabrication and Welding, working with a Heavy Engineering environment. Knowledge in Mechanical Fitting and working with pneumatics/hydraulics would be an advantage.
May be opportunities in the future to process into a Supervisory/Foreman position
Hourly rate is negotiable on experience and skills dependant candidates can expect to receive up to £15.00ph