Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with a locally grown expanding business based in Telford to recruit for a build technician to join their existing team,
• Dealing with high and low volume wiring assemblies
• Installations of large electrical control cabinets.
• Cutting and Crimping
• Little amount of producing looms
• Working to schematic drawings
• Work from engineering drawings to assemble machine frames / cabinets / conveyor systems
• Use of machine tools (Miller / Driller / Saw) to cut and machine materials
• Preparation for assembly into completed products.
• Final assembly against the engineering drawing and to ensure the assembly meets the requirements of the design drawings in all aspects.
• Work within the company ISO 9001 quality management system
• Strong electrical and mechanical background
• Previous experience with wiring to BS Standards
• Previous experience with assembly or mechanical fitting
• Site experience and CSCS advantageous not essential
• Electrical qualification 17th Edition or higher
• Strong time keeping history
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
|Job Category||Mechanical Engineering|