Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with a large expanding business based in Telford to recruit for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. This is a pivotal position within our clients engineering team as the successful candidate will be responsible for the plant machinery in a busy and expanding production environment.
• Ensure equipment is serviced and preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with company policy procedures/ specific manufacturer’s specifications
• Provide a speedy response to all breakdowns keeping “down time” to a minimum working in an efficient and cost-effective manner
• Liaise closely with appropriate staff and managers at all times with special regard to unplanned production stoppages due to breakdowns or unexpected line changes
• Escalated issues to the appropriate party when a resolution is outside the control of the Maintenance Engineer
• Continuously develop and keep up-to-date on technical/professional knowledge
• Record and documentation kept in accordance with company procedures
• Strive to achieve ‘World Class’ standards at all times.
• Electrically qualified with extensive additional mechanical ability/experience.
• An understanding of the cost to produce limiting unplanned downtime.
• Experience working on high speed complex packaging machinery.
• C&G or higher in electrical discipline.
• Qualified to 17th edition regulations.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Strong time keeping history
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
|Job Category||Electrical Engineering|