CNC PROGRAMMER / OPERATOR
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for highly skilled CNC Millers, they are looking for time served Programmer/Operators who has experience of setting their own work and has knowledge of either Fanuc or Heidenhain controls, ideally with a Plant/Automation background
• To Programme, Set up and Operate CNC Milling Machines
• Achieve production targets to required standard
• Machining of complex components to ensure parts are to drawing.
• Qualified to a respectable Level.
• Use of various inspection equipment, to determine size and dimensions.
• Be able to work to tight tolerances
• Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
• To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
• Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
• To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
• An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision
• A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
You can expect to receive between £14.00 – £15.00ph.
|Job Category||Production – Welding & Fabrication|
|Category||Production – Welding & Fabrication|